Discovering your passions
By Matt Cowan, LSU and Mai Thanh Ngoc, Bachelor of Business – Economics and Finance
In this audio interview, Matt talks with Ngoc, a current scholarship student at RMIT Vietnam, about discovering passions while studying, and advice for students on making the best of the academic and social opportunities at university.
It’s a 14 minute clip – but worth it.
Here’s why: In addition to the above, Ngoc gives her perspective and useful information for students on:
- Making the transition to an international university
- Living away from home in a new place
- Creating a social network for supporting your studies
- Advice on being independent and a motivated learner
- Asking questions and being active in class
- 3 great things about studying at RMIT Vietnam
We’d love to hear what you think after listening to Ngoc. Leave your comments and questions for her below!