Our blog this year
Merry Christmas from all of us in the LSU!
We’ve had over 11,000 views on this blog since its launch this past May and our readership is growing. We’ve made it to this point because of readers like you and we aim to keep you reading with us.
Below are some of the areas we’ve written on this year:
- The future of Higher Ed
- Effective learning strategies
- Inclusive practices in accommodating students with disability
- Motivation among university students
- New approaches to teaching and learning
- MOOCs and other efforts at using technology to support learning
- Advice from students, for students on developing critical thinking and academic skills
- Information and advice for PhD students
- Resources for teaching staff on task design, argument mapping methods and supporting NESB students
Leave a comment below on what you’d like to see more of on this blog. If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, click here for more information.